- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 30-08-2022 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-08-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 31-08-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charge: 01-09-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
- Date of Paper I Exam: 09 to 11-11-2022
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2002.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Physical Eligibility Details
- I. Physical Standard Test (PST) (for all Posts)
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
Height (in cm)
Chest (in cm)
|Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States, and Sikkim.|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes|
|Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States, and Sikkim|
|All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes|
- Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
II. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
- 100-meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chance
- 100-meter race in 18 seconds
- 800-meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances.
There shall be no minimum requirement for chest measurement for female candidates.
III. Medical standard (For all posts):
- Medical Examination
For information regarding this refer to the notification.
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||228|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||112|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||3960|